• Thank You
  • -Gave: 15
  • -Received: 53
  • www.displaycalibrations.com
    • View Profile
    • Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk
Re: chromapure
« Reply #300 on: 18 March 2016, 08:53:17 PM »

ChromaPure 3.0.7 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

New Features

Added support for the 4K Murideo signal generator.

Enhancements

These enhancements involve making small changes that lessen the opportunity for error.

In Continuous mode, the user is now prevented from selecting other read modes until Continuous mode is stopped. Also, Continuous mode stops automatically whenever the user selects a different color. Continuous will have to be started again to resume readings of the new selection.

The i1D3 options panel in Application Settings has been removed and optimal settings have been hard-coded behind the scenes.

Bug Fixes

The following issues have been fixed:

When attempting to initialize a serial meter after ChromaPure has started, the system failed to update the list of available com ports.

The installation routine now requires the user to first uninstall a previous version of ChromaPure. Also, the application checks at runtime whether .Net Framework 4.6.1 is installed. If not, then the user is required to first install.

The Quantum Data 801 and 882 signal generators now generate the proper levels.
Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk - www.displaycalibrations.com

S/W: LightSpace CMS Full, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL

VP: eeColor 3D LUT Box, DARBEE - PG: DVDO AVLab TPG

Meters: JETI 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO1, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 06 May 2016, 07:54:43 AM »
ChromaPure 3.0.8 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

This is a small release that addresses some workflow issues and adds support for a new JETI spectroradiometer.

New Features

Added support for the JETI 1501 spectroradiometer.

Improvements

Enhanced support for JETI 1211.
Added user selectable wait times between generated test patterns.

Explanation: Some displays require some extra time to settle in after switching test patterns. This option allows to user to increase the default wait time. This feature is set to zero by default and should only be used in special cases when explicitly needed.

Added support for signal generator intensity in session files.

Explanation: If the user saves a calx file after taking measurements with a 75% intensity, then changes to 100% intensity (or vice-versa), continues to work, and then loads the saved calx file, reporting and dE calculation will be incorrect because they will be based on the currently-selected intensity, rather than the intensity used when the file was saved. With this build the intensity is saved in the calx file and restored when loaded.

The measurement order in the Gamma module is now high to low.

For those using a signal generator, when switching between modules the test pattern now updates to reflect whatever color is selected in the active module.

Bug Fixes

The data recovery feature was not working properly and could result in loss of data after a bad shutdown. This has been fixed.

Known Issues

Switching rapidly between already-open modules using the navigation toolbar can result in a benign null fatal exception. Switching more slowly or using the tabs for navigation avoids this issue.

Please use DVDO Duo auto-cal with 100% intensity test patterns only. Support for 75% patterns will be restored in 3.1 when auto-cal in general will receive a substantial refresh.

S/W: LightSpace CMS Full, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 19 December 2016, 12:22:36 PM »
ChromaPure 3.1 Announced!

ChromaPure 3.1 is a major release. The software was largely re-written on a new platform.

ChromaPure 3.1 is free for 3.x users, it will be available for download within the next 24 hours.

You can read the Release Notes on CP News page.

You can also view a couple of video demos highlighting some of the changes.

ChromaPure 3.1 User Interface

HDR Calibration

A new user manual will be available later this week.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 07 January 2017, 09:43:55 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.1 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Bug Fixes

The code that accommodates international regional formats was not included in the initial 3.1, which led to unexpected behavior on non-English language PCs.

Attempting to switch between the default tablet UI and vertical or horizontal versions of the traditional UI caused the application to shut down.

There was no intensity selector when the Calibration Disc mode was selected.

The Color Management module suffered from various types of instability and unexpected behavior.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 26 January 2017, 08:36:39 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.2 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Enhancements

We have added support for HDR color calibration. Please use 50% intensity and 50% saturation settings to calibrate HDR sources in the Color Management module.

Bug Fixes

The Murideo test pattern generator did not behave normally and could cause the application to close unexpectedly.

The Lumagen and AccuPel auto-connect feature did not work for a small minority of users. We could never reproduce the problem here, so could not provide a fix. Instead, we have disabled auto-connect. Starting with this release, when setting up either of these devices you will have to manually select the correct Com port.

Running the report for Lumagen Advanced Auto-calibrate would sometimes cause the application to close unexpectedly. Even when it did run, the dE values for post-calibration color gamut were incorrect.

After initializing the meter, users would find that when subsequently navigating back to the Initial Setup page the meter's mode would be apparently set to CRT.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 31 January 2017, 09:11:29 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.2 has been re-released to fix a problem with the luminance measurements of color in HDR10 mode.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 16 February 2017, 10:47:00 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.3 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Enhancements

We have simplified the X-Rite i1D3 initialization procedure. We have eliminated auto-detect and provided the user with the ability to select 25Hz, 50Hz, or 60Hz as the sync value.

We added degamma to HDR10 which allows ChromaPure to support HDR10 using external signal generators.

Bug Fixes

Here is a list of issues that have been fixed.

There was a cluster of problems regarding importing calx session files.

3.0.8 calx files did not import correctly. The gamut data in the CIE chart is still broken. This will be fixed in the next release. All other issues were resolved.

When double-clicking calx files the application would open, but no data would appear.

Imported calx files did not show average summary data.

Imported calx files that contained auto-cal data prevented the user from accessing the data logs and full color information.

When clicking Measure All without having a meter initialized the system would generate a lengthy loop of error messages.

There was a refresh problem that occurred when changing Color Intensity. The values did not update in Color Management until the user restarted the application.

There was a refresh problem that occurred when changing the Reference Gamut. The saturations for the gamut did not update. NOTE: When changing the Reference Gamut you will lose all of the data from the previous gamut. If you want to keep this, save the data first or run a report.

Load and Save were missing from the classic UI.

The Signal Generator drop-down would not allow the user to access all of the test patterns.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 22 February 2017, 10:05:25 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.4 Beta is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Bug Fixes

This 3.1.4 beta fixes some problems getting stable readings at low light levels with the i1d3 and with the proper display of the signal generator test pattern drop-down.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 15 April 2017, 08:59:32 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.4 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

New Features

The White Balance module now includes gamma information.

Users can now select a Slow mode for the i1D3. Use this feature only when measuring black level, such as when measuring contrast. This is necessary because the default AIO measurement mode will not read below 0.01 nits.

We have added support for the Quantum Data 780E signal generator.

We have added a new gamma reference, HDR10 – Projector. Use this gamma target when calibrating front projectors using HDR10.

The options module now includes a selection for Gamut Overlay. Select this option to see another color gamut superimposed on the reference gamut. This is useful when calibrating Rec. 2020. It allows you to see how the measured colors fit into other gamuts.

Enhancements

The Built-in signal generator has been adjusted to facilitate easier use. Users no longer need to rely on a madVR utility to get proper levels.

Bug Fixes

We have fixed data import problems with ChromaPure 3.0.8 data.

We have fixed an issue that affected the user’s ability to scroll through the drop down list of individual test patterns for external signal generators.

We have updated the Excel report to conform to the data structures of 3.1.x.

NOTE: DVDO Duo Auto-calibration will be relesaed soon as part of 3.1.5.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 24 April 2017, 09:49:50 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.5 Beta is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Bug Fixes

The Brightness and Contrast Built-in test patterns have been modified to match the proper levels.

Initialization problems with the JETI 1501/11 have been fixed.

The target gamma line for HDR - Projector in the Gamma and Grayscale modules has been fixed.

The Slow Mode has been activated for Display 3 PRO meters.
« Last Edit: 24 April 2017, 09:56:22 PM by ConnecTED »

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 02 June 2017, 10:52:20 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.5 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

New Features

Auto-cal for the DVDO Duo has been enabled.

ChromaPure now supports the Lumagen Pro and HDR/Rec. 2020 test patterns.

We added support for the AccuPel 6000 signal generator.

We added a HDR10 – Projector selection to the list of available gammas. This provides the same curve as regular HDR10, but at lower luminance levels expected from projectors.

Enhancements

The ChromaPure application and calibration disc now list the colors in the saturation scale in the same order. Current owners of the disc can request a free update (download) or have a new disc mailed to them for a S&H fee of $3.00.

Context sensitive Help has been enabled.

21-point grayscale has been enabled for Lumagen auto-cal.

Bug Fixes

This release fixes three reporting errors.

RGB grayscale charts in the Custom report now reflects 21 point grayscale when selected in the calibration session.

Reports now correctly plot the HDR gamma target line.

Three of the charts in the Custom calibration report no longer cut off data.

Known Issues

The Lumagen Manual Control Tool does not currently sync with the selected grayscale mode. To fix this just clikc the Reset button on the tool prior to making grayscale adjustments. The tool is automatically synced when using auto-cal.

When selecting HDR10 for the Lumagen Pro do so after setting up the generator, but before displaying the first test pattern. HDR10 is activated only AFTER generating a test pattern.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 13 June 2017, 02:43:29 PM »
ChromaPure 3.1.6 Beta is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Bug Fixes

This beta release fixes some errors with the signal generator toolbar that affect both the standard Lumagen Radiance and the Radiance Pro.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 13 September 2017, 07:49:30 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.6 Beta 2 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Bug Fixes

We had been getting intermittent reports of instability with auto-cal. As part of the 3.1.6 release, we have improved ChromaPure's error handling, and as a result of this we were able to track down the problem. This release fixes it.

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 12 October 2017, 11:39:41 AM »
ChromaPure 3.1.7 is now available for download. It is free for license v3 users.

Bug Fixes

The application would drop data from the Color Management module when importing a previously saved .calx file.

The application would drop data from the Gamma module that included multiple gamma runs when importing a previously saved .calx file.

When selecting fL as the default luminance measurement unit, the Raw Data module would continue to show cd/m2 in some areas.

The Excel report was broken.

The application was not applying Pro corrections to the CR-100 colorimeter, and attempting to initialize the meter whose license contained Pro corrections would result in a fatal exception.

Deleting all of the data from the Raw Data module would result in a fatal exception.

Data in the Measured Color and Reference Color panels was difficult to read. We changed the color scheme to improve readability.