• Out Of The Box
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 0
  • -Received: 0
    • View Profile
Doubts about Pioneer 428/0XD
« on: 03 May 2008, 12:14:49 AM »

Hi.

I am thinking to buy a 428XD or 4280XD with the actually low prices.

But I have dudes:

1- I'm sitting from TV 1.5-1.7 m, based on what I read about the distance, in this size you can perceive the diference between HD Ready and Full HD. In a site I could see if the size is 42", they recommend 2,1 m. In this distance, will I perceive a lost in the quality of the image because it is HD Ready? Will I have a bad/degrade vision of the image in the tv?

2- I was thinking in a Panasonic PZ85 but you review made me change my opinion because:

- you can't save settings for each input and I think to connect different devices: HTPC and PS3.

- my HTPC, by the specifications of the graphic card (ATI HD 2600 XT) gives 1080i. In the review appears it has problems deinterlacing the inputs. I want to play HD movies with all quality.

- you can't adjust the white balance

Do you think those problems can be resolved in PZ800? I am consedering it a possibility.

With those things, do you recommend me a Panasonic or Pioneer 428XD? The price is not a problem.

I apologize if this is not the most adequate method to make those questions. And for so much questions.

Please, continue with you reviews, they are magnificients. I read with impatience, one month is too much time.

Many thanks.