• Thank You
  • -Gave: 908
  • -Received: 2043
    • View Profile
    • Personal web site
Panasonic ST60 Plasma - ISF calibrated! now 750
« on: 09 April 2013, 02:32:26 AM »

Hey everyone,

The Panasonic TX-P42ST60B retail set that I recently reviewed is available for sale! In case you missed it, here's the review of this very unit:
http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/panasonic-tx-p42st60-201303312779.htm

Price now 750. Last chance to grab it here!

The set is fully broken in, and calibrated to the max both in 2D and also 3D (tuned to the supplied glasses). So you can start watching it once you receive it without any further tinkering! :D

The panel has no screen uniformity issues, nor any screenburn, or other nasties. In fact, it even has all of the protective plastic still on the bezel. You'll get all the benefits of buying the TV new, plus a cheaper price, and break-in and calibration already done for you.

Boxed as new with all accessories and packaging (3D glasses and touch pen), and comes with a receipt with 5-year warranty.

Looking for 750cash on collection (calibration is worth 300 for 2D alone; and calibration in 3D is almost impossible to find) from HDTVtest's Glasgow lair (come and stop by and see it in action if you want), or we can get it delivered to you for whatever the amount is. You're also welcome to arrange courier collection & delivery yourself.

Any questions, just ask!
« Last Edit: 22 April 2013, 07:22:47 PM by David Mackenzie »
HDTVTest.co.uk Reviewer & US Correspondent
--
Please don't send me the same question through multiple methods (email/forum/PM) since I can't respond 3 separate times. Please post on the forums or use private messages for messages that need privacy. Thanks!

Offline David Mackenzie

• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 908
  • -Received: 2043
    • View Profile
    • Personal web site
Re: Panasonic ST60 Plasma - ISF calibrated! now 750
« Reply #1 on: 22 April 2013, 07:22:58 PM »
Price now 750.
HDTVTest.co.uk Reviewer & US Correspondent
--
Please don't send me the same question through multiple methods (email/forum/PM) since I can't respond 3 separate times. Please post on the forums or use private messages for messages that need privacy. Thanks!

Offline Abz

• Out Of The Box
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 0
  • -Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Panasonic ST60 Plasma - ISF calibrated! now 750
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2013, 10:50:32 AM »
How much for delivery to London? Postcode E7

Offline Vincent

• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated