• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 184
  • -Received: 336
    • View Profile
32" LCD TV Shootout
« on: 22 May 2007, 12:19:49 AM »

Please discuss our 32" LCD Shootout article in this thread.

Offline ignacius

• Out Of The Box
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 0
  • -Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: 32" LCD TV Shootout
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
I think it is not fair to compare the new Panny and Toshiba models with the older Samsumg model, don't you think so?

The latest 32" Samsung model with new features and 100 hz motion technology (LE-32M87BD) should have be the one to compare, if I am not wrong...

Again, no comments on the HD gaming aspects... There is a lot of HDTV fans who mainly use their TVs for gaming (specially little TVs like these ones in their rooms).

I suggest you make a specific online collect to buy the PS3 for your tests, I'll be glad to contribute if you  use it in all your tests.

Hope it works, count on me at least...

Kinf regards, Nacho.

Offline Colin

• Global Moderator
  • [Movie] Mode
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2007, 03:02:55 PM »
You right the Panny should join the Sharp LC32RD2E and Sony D3000 for another shootout.

I think Vincent is doing something with the PS3 collection. I'm not a gamer anymore so can anyone recommend a TV busting game to test?

Offline Vowani

• [Standard] Mode
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 June 2007, 03:55:26 PM »
You right the Panny should join the Sharp LC32RD2E and Sony D3000 for another shootout.

Is this a hint that you are busy preparing a Sony D3000 review?
If so, that would be great!

Could you give us a list of which tv's are currently planned for review by you guys?

I hope you have some of the most recent Philips sets (either just released or announced) on it too, e.g. the 47PFL9732D with tops my anticipation list right now, hint, hint. ;)