• Thank You
  • -Gave: 0
  • -Received: 0
    • View Profile
Xl2e banding
« on: 11 November 2008, 05:36:41 PM »

Hello guys

excuse me for my bad english.....
i have a Shrp 46xl2e and.....obviously problems of banding, specifically Vertical banding i suppose.

When i move the camera , particularly on dark grey immages or sky, i can notice several vertical " lines "...theese lines are uncolored, similar to grey strips....it is like you are watching to something wearing some dirty sun glasses.....in static immages it is difficult to find them but when i pann the camera...oh my god!!!! What an irritating problem.

Sharp will not replace my tv because they says that there is a little tolerance from warranty....bha...

Now i'm considering to buy a new hdtv....i'm thinking about the new sony z4500 ( 80% ps3 10 % bd movie 10% 360 games )....but i have read a lot of stuff about lcd panels and banding problems...It seems that every lcd tv has banding...especially Sharp panel based lcd.

I ask if someone knows something about Z4500 panel ....or...i pray you...does exist an lcd panel on wich i can admire the fantastic sky of FAR CRY 2 or Assassin Creed without seeing those orrible stripes????

- My brother has an xd1e......also he has three vertical bands, one visible always.....
- A friend of mine has a V200 sony...and....banding during sessione of cod4 games
-