• Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 50
  • -Received: 57
    • View Profile
How To Become God - Books !
« on: 06 November 2014, 02:56:35 PM »

How To Become God - Books
For Idealists, Empiricists, Atheists, Skeptics too.

Download :
https://mega.co.nz/#!BhVDxDKQ!r1Vrb-cm7Phk98Sh2U-_bqXdJbqHPEhTEClGApxuhLg
( PDF & RTF format)

Opens The Mind !
« Last Edit: 13 December 2014, 11:39:33 PM by Xerox »

Offline FoxHounder

• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 704
  • -Received: 985
    • View Profile
Re: How To Become God - Books !
« Reply #1 on: 06 November 2014, 04:06:42 PM »
How To Become God
( Literally / No Exaggeration )

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans." (No exagerration here)
Video: Panasonic TX-PR55VT60 + Pioneer BDP-140
Audio: Onkyo TX-NR626 + Boston Acoustics CS260 II 5.1

These member(s) thanked your post:

Offline Xerox

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 November 2014, 05:08:59 PM »
How To Become God
( Literally / No Exaggeration )

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans." (No exagerration here)

We are all becoming Gods. Check the download.
Read it with an open mind. It proves it mathematically this time !

Offline David Mackenzie

• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 908
  • -Received: 2043
    • View Profile
    • Personal web site
« Reply #3 on: 06 November 2014, 10:12:44 PM »
I'm an atheist, so if I read this book, will it make me disappear?  :chin:
HDTVTest.co.uk Reviewer & US Correspondent
--
Please don't send me the same question through multiple methods (email/forum/PM) since I can't respond 3 separate times. Please post on the forums or use private messages for messages that need privacy. Thanks!

These member(s) thanked your post:

Offline Xerox

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 November 2014, 09:18:40 AM »

It's very good if you are an atheist. You will enjoy them a lot then.

The information present in the books systematically dismantles all Abrahamic faiths ( Christianity, Islam, Judaism) - where people pray on their needs to god (Satan actually) that orders fathers to kill their only child just to prove their faith !

This series of books is simply put mind blowing. There are some huge twists that explain how the universe actually works and what is our purpose and that of the universe.

It proves mathematically that we have immortal souls (that control our current body) and that we reincarnate periodically (not resurrect like in the satanic Abrahamic faith).

There is also a superb explanation why Empiricists (those who favor the senses and reject the mind, the soul, free will etc. - like scientists and atheists) are wrong and that idealists are the ones who are right.

And many more ... like what happens to you when your body dies. (your dimensionless mind/soul - e.g. you can't touch thoughts). Mathematics guarantees that you never die. Infinity and zero the most hated numbers by scientists that deny the existence of zero, infinity, negative real numbers, negative imaginary numbers.

You have to take your time and absorb the information.

Nobody is motivated enough to read them. It's your own personal time and dedication we are talking here. So it's fully your choice if you chose to read these extremely important books or if you watch a Disney Blu Ray movie with actors that pretend to do stuff.

There are two worlds : dimensional material domain, and dimensionless mental domain. (you can't grab light or thoughts and so they can travel instantly fast where there are no distances). The world we live in is a kind of matrix. But it is objective. The dream world is subjective (you in yourself). However you can become conscious of everything without a body. Then you have become god and you are no longer interested in the "material" pleasures. Moreover when you become god you can change the "material" world at will.

You see the physical world is actually a mental domain too, differently arranged. The Atoms themselves consist of 99.99 % empty space !

The strong point is that they explain everything mathematically, and that alone makes their augments true.

I don't want to debate their ideas here just go ahead and read them yourself.

It will change your life.

Also many historical facts and lies, disguised truth, political systems, philosophy, psychology and how the world is governed by 6000 rich people via free market capitalism and democracy - that always controlled the world but in different forms in the last 2000 years - via religion, kings, privilege, inheritance, military power, democracy vs communism etc.)

Have i made you interested ?
« Last Edit: 23 November 2014, 04:32:59 PM by Xerox »

Offline FoxHounder

• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 November 2014, 10:30:02 AM »
There is also a superb explanation why Empiricists (those who favor the senses and reject the mind, the soul, free will etc. - like scientists and atheists) are wrong and that idealists are the ones who are right.

What kind of philosophy would even operate with terms such as "right" or "wrong"?
I just love when everything is divided into black and white and given simple explanation.
This is definitely fun!

« Last Edit: 07 November 2014, 10:32:07 AM by FoxHounder »

Offline Xerox

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 November 2014, 03:41:51 PM »
The books content and messages are beyond good and evil, right or wrong. There is nothing right and nothing wrong. (the bad things help with achieving a higher synthesis - progress)

You can do whatever you want. You can murder or you can help others it doesn't make a difference, only you decide your cosmic future. There is no karma (satanical concept inserted into Eastern religions) to make you think you deserve to be the way you are now because you did something wrong in a previous life (eastern religions are about reincarnation not resurrection ! )

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis. Then the Synthesis becomes a new Thesis and so on until perfection is reached.

Then all Gods become bored by this perfection after playing the game of existence (with all of their sexual fantasies done 99999... times) for trillions of years in their own generated worlds and then they do a collective divine suicide ... and ... the universe starts all over again in a Big Bang style - from maximum potential and zero actualization and it reaches at the end of a cosmic age maximum actualization and zero potential.

However things are really black and white. Just like mathematics !

2 + 2 = 4 is the only truth beyond inexact and subjective language interpretations.

People didn't invent mathematics, the whole universe is mathematical ... ontological mathematics. The very fabric of existence is mathematics ... zero = dimensionless soul / mind with infinite energy = Leibniz monad.

Pythagoras : All things are numbers.

Read the books !
« Last Edit: 23 November 2014, 04:33:12 PM by Xerox »

Offline SETEM

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 1256
  • -Received: 413
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 November 2014, 06:52:01 PM »
As Ricky Gervais said: "Thank God for making me an atheist." :lol:
Personally, I'm really more of an agnostic. I just don't feel a need to believe neither "a God" nor "a God"... Although, if I had to choose one or the other I think I'd have to go with atheism. But the cool stuff is over in Asia, where they have Samurai ghosts, evil spirits, demons, chi etc. so I could have gone with that, too! :clap: :P
Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y, PS4, PS3, X360, Wii, Pioneer VSX-421, Sony SS-FCR4000 5.0, Yamaha YST-FSW100.
(Panasonic TX-P50G30Y, Pioneer PDP-LX5090, Panasonic TX-P42ST60Y)

Offline Xerox

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07 November 2014, 11:58:05 PM »
As Ricky Gervais said: "Thank God for making me an atheist." :lol:
Personally, I'm really more of an agnostic. I just don't feel a need to believe neither "a God" nor "a God"... Although, if I had to choose one or the other I think I'd have to go with atheism. But the cool stuff is over in Asia, where they have Samurai ghosts, evil spirits, demons, chi etc. so I could have gone with that, too! :clap: :P

Much more sane and mystic religions in the east. The Abrahamic group are mentally disturbing and fanatical. The material goes a long way to deconstruct each of them and point the right path, the rational path, but not the empiricist one. Senses and feelings never reveal everything there is. We don't have an organ for truth that can sense or feel everything there is to be known.

Reason and mathematics in a dark room can achive all answers without any senses or fealings.

Example : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave

"Radio waves were first predicted by mathematical work done in 1867 by Scottish mathematical physicist James Clerk Maxwell. Maxwell noticed wavelike properties of light and similarities in electrical and magnetic observations. He then proposed equations that described light waves and radio waves as waves of electromagnetism that travel in space, radiated by a charged particle as it undergoes acceleration. In 1887, Heinrich Hertz demonstrated the reality of Maxwell's electromagnetic waves by experimentally generating radio waves in his laboratory. Many inventions followed, making use of these 'Hertzian' waves to transfer information through space."

So if mathematics were the construct of human mind like language is then it would have never been able to reveal anything a priori. Ontological Mathematics is the fabric of reality. Using it we are only revealing what is out there beyond our limited senses. (eyes cannot see infrared, X-Rays, Gamma Rays .etc).

Scientists consider mathematics just a tool and their senses the real deal, but the truth is science without mathematics is just a sick joke since all discoveries were usually made in advance using mathematics.

There are more books in the series coming out but you have plenty to read in the archive.
« Last Edit: 07 November 2014, 11:59:57 PM by Xerox »

Offline Adlermann

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 48
  • -Received: 134
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 December 2014, 01:35:57 PM »
Atheism is also a form of religion almost :P

(but, yeah atheism is the way to go for me as well ;P )

panasonic tx-p55vt60 | Panasonic DBT 360 | Mac Mini 2011 base model | Denon 1911 AVR | Wharfedale diamond 10.5, CM, 10.1 | Playstation 4 | Super Nintentdo Entertainment System | Beer

Offline Xerox

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 23 January 2015, 09:51:58 AM »
Update and new videos : http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/

Offline David Mackenzie

• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 908
  • -Received: 2043
    • View Profile
    • Personal web site
« Reply #11 on: 23 January 2015, 08:56:56 PM »
Atheism is also a form of religion almost :P

(but, yeah atheism is the way to go for me as well ;P )
Do you dare mock Richard Dawkins, our lord and savior? Infidel!
HDTVTest.co.uk Reviewer & US Correspondent
--
Please don't send me the same question through multiple methods (email/forum/PM) since I can't respond 3 separate times. Please post on the forums or use private messages for messages that need privacy. Thanks!

Offline FoxHounder

• Global Moderator
  • Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24 January 2015, 07:12:12 AM »
Do you dare mock Richard Dawkins, our lord and savior? Infidel!
Burn the witch!