Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 15
  • -Received: 53
  • www.displaycalibrations.com
    • View Profile
    • Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk

I'm selling my i1PRO1 in mint condition (like new).

I bought that i1PRO1 @ 2011, I have used it only in non-contact mode only to create meter correction tables, to measure WRGB patches only, after a 20minutes warm-up (connected 20minutes the USB cable, not mounted onscreen). I have rarely used any accessories from inside the case because I had stored the i1PRO1 at a different air shielded case you can see from the pictures with silica gels inside to prevent moisture from inside the case etc.

This i1PRO1 has used until mid-2012 because I bought i1PRO2 at summer of 2012. Itís the last revision of that meter.

So the case and all accessories are like new, unused. i1PRO1 USB cable is unused also because I was using another cable, a silver plated USB cable with Gold Connectors (100 euros).

With i1PRO1 you will get the ChromaPure Software that works with that i1PRO1, since ChromaPure's meter's license are serial matched. ChromaPure Standard License cost $200. The license I have is for my 2 meters, i1PRO1+Chroma 5 Colorimeter.

If you need a colorimeter I can send you the Chroma 5 Colorimeter also, inside the i1PRO1 package, so you will have a good starter kit with Software/spectrophotometer/colorimeter with a very good price, with something additional in price.

I talked with Tom Huffman (CEO of ChromaPure) about this and he agreed that I can sell my license to another user.

When the user will get my license, at the license info he will see my name & e-mail, but if you contact with Tom Huffman, he will change the license name/email to the new customer's name.

This ChromaPure license works with these specific serial numbered i1PRO1+Chroma 5.

If you like, I can do this for you, to talk with Tom Huffman and forward to you the updated license with your name/email.

In case that you need to add a new meter to that license, it will need to pay for a new meter license that is costs $100, you can do this by contacting with Tom Huffman.

If you leave in Europe, just to inform you that I paid 180euros when I received the i1PRO1 meter from USA, for import taxes and fees, shipped to my via USPS.

My offer for that X-Rite's i1PRO1 package + ChromaPure license is 500euros with free international shipping or

X-Rite's i1PRO1 package + Chroma 5 PRO Colorimeter (with tripod mount stand also) + ChromaPure license for 550euros with free international shipping.

This price is including PayPal fees of about 20euros (I cover them) and it's including free shipping cost via registered mail that will require your signature to receive it. The package is large and heavy, about 4kg. I will have to pay 50-70 euros to ship it to you, but this cost is included to the price. The meter will arrive from Athens, Greece.

If you are interested, for payment we will use PayPal, I will send you a PayPal Money Request for 500euros or 550 euros. The package will be shipped immediately (the next working day).

I took some high-resolution pictures to see the i1PRO1 meter condition; you can download them from here.

BTW I have send the i1PRO1 to X-Riteís Factory at Switzerland also for re-certificate and I saw no changes that can be visible after the meter re-certificated, this means that the meter donít loose accuracy over the time if you store it under ideal conditions. This means that you will receive 2 NIST certification papers.
Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk - www.displaycalibrations.com

S/W: LightSpace CMS Full, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL

VP: eeColor 3D LUT Box, DARBEE - PG: DVDO AVLab TPG

Meters: JETI 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO1, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: X-Rite i1PRO Basic Rev. D (i1PRO1) + ChromaPure Standard License
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2015, 10:37:27 AM »
New Price:

X-Rite's i1PRO1 package + Chroma 5 PRO Colorimeter (with tripod mount stand also) + ChromaPure Standard (that works with that 2 meters I'm selling) for 500euros with free international shipping.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2015, 10:43:29 AM by ConnecTED »

S/W: LightSpace CMS Full, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: X-Rite i1PRO Basic Rev. D (i1PRO1) + ChromaPure Standard License
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2015, 09:06:34 PM »
Update: Package Sold!