• -Gave: 15
  • -Received: 53
  • www.displaycalibrations.com
    • View Profile
    • Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk
SpectraCALís C6 Limited Edition
« on: 10 June 2015, 11:11:16 PM »

SpectraCALís C6 Limited Edition

I'm selling the Colorimeter SpectraCALís C6 Limited Edition in mint condition (like new), this meter is coming with itís tripod holder adapter and itís original case. Itís been used also for only non-contact measurements (for a few months), because I moved to LightSpace Software where it was not working, and I was using the 1iDisplay PRO OEM instead of C6.

C6 will work only with CalMAN. The good thing with that meter is that is has upgradable tables that are coming with a new CalMAN Software installation. This means that SpectraCAL will add new tables for this meter when they are needed to cover new display technologies.

This meter has retail price of 695$. When I bought that meter, I payed 275euros for taxes and clearance, because SpectraCAL has send it using FedEx. (I have the Fedex import papers here, scanned, to confirm that I payed that 275euros, I can send them via email if you need to take a look).

I can offer this meter for 400euros and this price is including the free shipping cost and the PayPal transaction fees.

I took some high-resolution pictures to see the C6ís meter condition; you can download them from here.
Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk - www.displaycalibrations.com

S/W: LightSpace CMS Full, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL

VP: eeColor 3D LUT Box, DARBEE - PG: DVDO AVLab TPG

Meters: JETI 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO1, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5

Offline ConnecTED

• Calibrated
  • Thank You
  • -Gave: 15
  • -Received: 53
  • www.displaycalibrations.com
    • View Profile
    • Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk
Re: SpectraCALís C6 Limited Edition
« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2015, 05:03:05 PM »
Meter Sold.
Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk - www.displaycalibrations.com

S/W: LightSpace CMS Full, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL

VP: eeColor 3D LUT Box, DARBEE - PG: DVDO AVLab TPG

Meters: JETI 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO1, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5